Global Photocatalyst Market Report 2021-2026: Focus on Construction, Automotive, Medical / Dental, Mechanical / Chemical, Environment, Consumer Products, Energy
DUBLIN, July 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Photocatalysts: technologies and global markets 2021-2026” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global photocatalyst market is expected to reach $ 5.1 billion by 2026 from $ 3.1 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% for the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
The scope of the photocatalyst market covers all types of commercially available batteries that are actively used. The Photocatalyst Market report covers all end-use segments in which Photocatalysts find application. The photocatalyst industry is also analyzed in depth at the regional level.
The increased use in the construction and consumer products sectors and, in general, improving global economic conditions are the main drivers of this expansion, which is a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the course of the period 2020-2026.
Since 2018, a marked increase in product demand has been partially offset by a significant decline in unit prices of raw materials, resulting in lower revenues. With the COVID-19 outbreak, moderate demand from the construction sector has reduced demand for photocatalysts in 2021, which is expected to recover by the end of 2022.
Photocatalysts are a class of catalysts that use photons to activate chemical reactions. Superior oxidizing properties and super hydrophilicity characterize these products. Since the late 1960s, these unique properties have been used in various commercial products.
Although anatase titanium dioxide is the most common material used to produce photocatalysts, other compounds are available (or are under development) to achieve higher photocatalytic efficiency. Photocatalysts have current and potential use in seven main industrial sectors: automotive, construction, consumer products, energy, environment, mechanical / chemical, and medical / dental. This study provides a comprehensive and up-to-date description of photocatalyst materials, types of photocatalysts, production technologies and applications. It details the current and emerging applications of these materials.
Sales of photocatalyst-based products in this sector are primarily the result of the use of glass coatings and additives in building materials.
Market size and estimates are given in terms of revenue (USD Million) considering 2020 as the base year and the market forecast is given for 2021-2026. The size of the regional market is also covered. The impact of COVID-19 is also taken into account when deriving market estimates.
The report includes
- Market size estimation and global market trend analyzes, with data for 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2026
- Identification of market drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting the global market and assessment of current market size and forecast
- Discussion of milestones in the history of photocatalysts and recent events, and coverage of the latest technological developments in the industry
- Information on the summary of issued patents, relevant R&D activities of the Photocatalyst industry, and the assessment of regulations and standards regarding the Photocatalyst market
- Analysis of the market shares of key companies in the sector and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players including Asahi Glass, Daikin Industries, JSR Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. and Saint-Gobain
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study goals and objectives
- Reasons for doing this study
- Scope of the report
- Sources of information
- Geographical distribution
- Analyst titles
- Custom Search
- Associated reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Milestones in the history of photocatalysts and recent events
- Applications of photocatalysts
- Medical / Dental
- Mechanical / Chemical
- Consumer products
- Types and technologies of production
- Latest technological developments
- Visible light photocatalyst: copper supported on titanium oxide
- Gold / Titanium Dioxide Photocatalyst with Core-Shell Structure
- High efficiency photocatalysts using large area substrates
- Heterostructured photocatalyst for the decomposition of carbon dioxide
- Hybrid photocatalyst for wastewater treatment
- Niobium nitride photocatalyst for water fractionation
- Other relevant R&D activities
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Material Type
- Titanium dioxide
- Based on tungsten trioxide
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End Use
- Consumer products
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Market size and forecast
- Market size by segment
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
Chapter 7 Patent Examination / New Developments
- General trends
- Trends by country and region
Chapter 8 Market Competition Analysis
- Structure of competition in the market
- Main suppliers of photocatalyst products
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Asahi Glass
- Cardinal Glass Industries Inc.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- GC Corp.
- Harvest Aoinn Special Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Itochu Corp.
- JSR Corp.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Marusyo Sangy
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Mitsubishi Materials Corp.
- Murakami Corp.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Soda
- Okitsumo Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Saint Gobain
- Showa Denko
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vbiura
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-photocatalysts-markets-report-2021-2026-focus-on-construction-automotive-medicaldental-mechanicalchemical-environmental-consumer-products-energy-301335657.html
SOURCE Research and Markets